Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Some pullage is better than no Pullage.. Sat and Mon.

I went to a new fishing spot Saturday only to get skunked once again.  I'm not sure what's the deal with this spot... I was hoping for some croaker, perch but ended up with Cow Nose Rays and nothing else..  Somewhat Disappointing but still nice to be out there... 

The Pix..


With the left over bait I decided to try my hand at Sandy Point Sunday afternoon to see if I could get into the action... I wishing for Croaker and Rock but ended up getting Catfish...



I spend about 4 hours fishing and was happy to get some pullage...I kept the Catfish because my youngest daughter wanted fish to eat...  Check me out on www.lowandslowthatbbq.blogspot.com  
to see how I cooked up the CATS...




No comments:

Post a Comment